Build a Career with Peritia
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create, maintain, and analyze financial models and databases
- Review estimates and cost reports
- Develop project CPM schedules and prepare progress reports
- Prepare project status presentations and update reports
- Analyze complex technical issues that have an impact on costs and schedules
- Analyze complex commercial construction project schedules
- Review and analyze project cost control documents
- Compile detailed research, fact finding, and analysis
- Quantify damages
- Perform quality control review and proper documentation of work product
Qualifications & Skills
- Be enrolled in (or have completed) an engineering or construction program (Bachelor’s or Master’s)
- Analytical skills, creative problem solving, and written communication
- Cool under pressure of quick deadlines while juggling multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in cost estimating and CPM scheduling
- Experience with MS Project and Primavera P6
- Experience with RS Means
Share our passion to advance construction?
Come work with us.
Peritia Partners LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.